Monday, July 6, 2015

Tattle- Tale

Kids tend to be tattle tales.  If they think there has been an injustice done they will tell you about it.  Even if the injustice had nothing to do with them they will tell you about it.  My munchkins are no different.   

 Occasionally, my munchkins will ask about rules of driving.  Why we stop when other cars are going,  why we are driving so slowly, or why we can't go past a slow car. The Hubs and I explain to them that if we don't obey the laws a police man will give us a ticket and we will have to pay a lot of money.

Now, whenever the munchkins see someone running a stop light or going too fast they tattle on them to me.  "Mommy! that car is going too fast!  The police man will get him."

Hahaha!  I have to explain to them that we can't control the things other people do, all we can do is control our own actions.  Now that I think about it, it's a pretty good lesson on life.

Have a good day! 
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment