Friday, July 3, 2015

Freedom

Because I don't post on Saturdays I am going to pretend that it is the 4th.  So here it goes.

I want to say "Thank you!" to all the men and women, past and present, that have helped protect our country.  They have all paid a great price, some have paid a higher price than others, for my freedom and I do not take it lightly.

I know today is a holiday off of work, and people are enjoying the sunshine, the beach and bar-b-ques.  I enjoy all those things too, but take time today to thank a Veteran.  They are the ones who have given us the freedom we are celebrating. 

Happy 4th!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment