Friday, July 24, 2015

Spider Bite

About a month ago, I was bitten by a spider.  It hurt, but it was fine after a day or two.  Consequently, I had this conversation with the Hubs:

Me: I'm kinda disappointed that I don't have super hero powers since I got my spider bite.
Hubs: *just looks at me*
Me: *doing Spiderman hand gestures and making swishing noises* You know, I can't swing from buildings or anything.  I guess it wouldn't do a lot of good around here anyway, because we don't have any tall buildings.
Hubs: You could always go into the city.  They have taller buildings there.
Me: True.  I'd have to spider web the kids to my back, because I can't leave them unattended.
Hubs: Or you could spider web them to a chair. (He was kidding of course)
Me: Nah, the kids would have fun swinging around with me.

And the fact that the Hubs indulged me enough to have this conversation is another one of the reasons I love him.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment