Thursday, July 27, 2017

Spreading the Butter

I am all about teaching my kids self sufficiency.  Therefore, both munchkins can make their own frozen waffles and their own bagels.  This makes school mornings easier, and I allow them to make these items snack items occasionally, if we don't have any other food items in the house.

That being said, Sweet pea is great at making her own bagels.  The other day she had one that she was getting ready to butter.  I didn't think anything of it and went into a different room to put something away.  I got side tracked for a few minutes.  When I came back into the kitchen, she had butter all over her hands!  She decided that it was easier to scoop the butter out of the butter dish with her hands and smear it onto the bagel rather than using the knife!!!  Oi vay!  We had A LOT of cleaning up to do to say the least.  What am I going to do with these children?

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment