Thursday, July 6, 2017

It Must Be Frustrating


Have you ever thought about the fact that it must be super frustrating for police officers in marked cars to drive down the road?  They constantly get boxed in by people doing slightly under the speed limit for fear they will end up with a ticket.  If it was me that would drive me absolutely nutty!  Just a random thought that is running around in my crazy brain today.  I thought I'd share it with you!  Now whenever you're driving near a police officer you'll notice just what I'm talking about.

Have a great day!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment