I was thinking about it the other day, and it occurred to me that no matter how big a germ-a-phobe you are there are things that we put into our mouths that we don't think twice about. For instance:
1. Hair ties- Women especially are notorious about this. We just hold them with our lips while we adjust our hair, or use our teeth to bring the hair tie from our wrists down to our fingers while our other hand is holding the hair.
2. Pens- People put pens/ pencils in their mouths for a variety of reasons. No matter the reason you have to admit you've done it at least a time or two in your life.
3. Bobby pins- It is nearly impossible to use a bobby pin in your hair without using your teeth to open it. Just sayin'
4. Safety pins- It's just natural to hold the safety pin in your mouth while you hold together whatever it is you want to pin.
5. An arm of a pair of glasses- Whether they are prescription, reading or sun glasses everyone has put the end of one arm of their glasses in their mouth one time or another.
I'm sure there are more things that we put in our mouths without thinking about it. These are just a few of the things that came right off the top of my head. And now every time you go to put one of these in your mouth you'll stop and think about it. =)
Have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.