Thursday, July 21, 2016

Super Heroes

On the way home from school during the school year, one of Sweet pea's favorite discussions was what super hero she wanted to be and what powers she'd have.  The other day, my younger brother and Sweet pea had this conversation:
Brother: Sweet pea, what super hero do you wanna be?
Sweet pea: Munder Woman
(I was surprised she even knew who Wonder Woman was!)
B: Cool, what super power would you have?
Sp: Freezing Elsa power
and then she ran away.

The conversation reminded me of one of the conversations Sweet pea and I had on the way home from school during the school year.  She told me she was going to have bubble gum powers.  When I asked her what bubble gum powers were she explained it made people sticky and they couldn't move.  

My little girl has such an imagination =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment