Thursday, June 23, 2016

Travels

A couple weeks ago the Hubs, kids and I drove to visit the Hub's dad.  On our drive I began noticing different business signs that were misspelled.  Now, mind you that I teach English.  Obviously, these kinds of things drive me absolutely crazy.  Allow me to share with you a few of these ridiculous signs:

* Buy some tomatetoes (should be 'tomatoes')

* Money Mizer Pawn Shop (should be 'miser')

* Buy some veges (should be 'veggies')

* Mama's Bisquits (should be 'biscuits')

I know there were more, but I can't remember them right now.  Aren't these ridiculous enough?  

Have a great day!
Ms. T
 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment