Thursday, June 30, 2016

Animals

The other day the kids and I were driving and Sweet pea was singing, "And Bingo was his name-o".  Occasionally she would get stuck on a part of the song and I would sing the part she didn't know and then she would pick right back up.  At one point in the middle of the song we have this conversation:

Sweet Pea: "Mommy, there is a cow that belongs to this song."  
Me: "No, baby, that is 'Old McDonald'."
SP: "No, Mommy, a cow belongs to it.  I heard it on my teacher's radio and his name is Black."
Me:  "Umm, ok, I've just never heard of a cow with this song."

At this point in the conversation Sweet pea is convinced that I have never heard of any animals but dogs.

SP: "Let me tell you there are giraffes, koala bears, bears..."

I was sitting in the front seat trying my hardest not to burst out laughing.  I just sat and listened to her recitation of different animals.  Silly munchkin =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment