Friday, March 27, 2015

Because of Who I Am





The other day I was browsing Pinterest and I saw this pin:



 Sadly, this is my life.  It's gotten so bad that the other night I was meeting my bestie, Ms. L, and I was running late (shocker) and sent her a quick text that said "running late on my way".  Yes, that's how sad it is.  I have a quick text that says that!

B.K. (before kids), I was almost never late. I aimed for being early.  My Daddy's motto is "never be later than 10 minutes early".  

 Then the kids came along and something in my brain disconnected and time gets sucked away.  Now, being late happens 92 times more than being on time and forget about being early. UGH!

I really do try.  I do! So, if we have plans tell me the time to meet is 10 minutes or so earlier than you truly want to meet.  That way I'll be on time!  And if you choose not to do that, then I'm sorry in advance.

Have a great day!
Ms. T









* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment