Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Additions to the Kid Dictionary

Pop rockets- a candy that fizzles in your mouth.
Usage: "Sissy! stop eating my pop rockets!" 
Firecracker 

Hi doctor- a doctor that looks into your eyes.
Usage: "Brother has to go to the Hi doctor today."
Sweet pea 

Candy can- peppermint treat usually consumed at Christmas time.
Usage: "Mommy, may I eat my candy can?"
Sweet pea

Warmart- an apt description of Walmart
Usage: "Mommy, when are we going to Warmart?"
Sweet pea 

Pickuping- Hiccuping
 Usage: "Mommy, I can't stop pickuping!"
Firecracker

Poinky- Something that is sharp.
Usage: "Mommy, that sand spur is poinky!"

The Peas song- The Hymn "It is Well With My Soul"
Usage: "Mommy, will you please sing me the peas song?"
 Both Firecracker and Sweet pea

Have a great day!
Ms. T

 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment