Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Basketball

One of the hats that I wear at Firecracker's school is that of J.V. Girl's basketball coach.  This is my second year coaching this team and I enjoy it. The girls are noobies in the strongest sense of the word.  They are also so sweet and ready to learn.

Last night was our first game of our small season.  And we were beaten.  Badly.  However, because the other team was exceptionally merciful we did not lose as badly as we could have.  Today we have practice.  Let's just say we won't be getting bored at practice anytime soon.  Too much to learn!  

I love my girls.  They make it fun again (something I wasn't sure girls basketball could be for me ever again).  Ready or not here we go!!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment