Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Disney!!!

The Hubs and I used to go to Disney World every year over Labor Day weekend.  It is a tradition I have always loved!  (Actually, it's one I initiated, and kept going).  Well, because Firecracker is now the age that we have to buy him a ticket we can no longer go every year. =(

However, this year we had saved up enough moola to get to go! YIPPEE!!!  The kids had such a fantastic time.  It was amazing.  I have always loved Disney, but getting to watch them experience it is that much better.  The wonder in their little eyes, the amusement at the smallest things, and the pure joy at getting to meet some of their favorite characters!  

Now would normally be the time I would share some of my favorite pictures from the trip.... However, on one of the rides my camera got lost =(.  Thankfully, it wasn't one that had water, or one that was super fast, but it's lost none the less. The Disney workers assured me that at the end of the night they would do their best to find it.  It's been so chaotic that I haven't had a chance to call and see if it's in lost and found now.  That will be numero uno on the agenda today.  If they've found it they said they could ship it to me!  YAY!  Fingers crossed!

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment