Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Remember When?

Sweet pea has hit a stage I didn't know was actually a thing.  (Maybe it's not, maybe it's just her.  I don't know, all I know is it's a thing with Sweet pea.)  She is constantly asking me, "Mommy, remember when...?"   And inevitably it's something that has happened within the last 24 hours.  Most likely it is something that has happened in the last hour.  Here is an example of a conversation just after going to the store:

Sweet pea: Mommy
Me: Yes
Sweet pea: Do you remember when we were at the store?
Me: Yes it was just a few minutes ago
Sweet pea: I liked it there
etc. etc.

I really don't get it, but whatever.  

Have a great day!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment