Thursday, July 20, 2017

Real Soldiers

The other day the kids and I were out running errands.  I had to run to Salvation Army to drop some things off.  When I mentioned to the kids that our next stop was the Salvation Army, Firecracker got all excited and said, "We get to meet real soldiers?!"  It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about.  Once I realized he thought we were going to see a real army I had to explain the differences between a real army and the Salvation Army.  The whole thing made me laugh so hard.  Gotta love the munchkins

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment