Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Matching Socks

I don't match socks.  I'm sorry, I despise laundry enough as it is, I'm not going to spend hours more just trying to match stupid socks.  Who cares what your socks look like?  Your shoes cover the majority of your socks anyway.  

My kids have learned to deal with the non matching socks.  A few weeks ago Sweet pea came out of her room dressed for the day.  She was all excited.  She said, "Mommy, look!  My socks match!"  This cracked me up.  When I was a kid my mom always made sure we had matching socks (she is seriously a better mom than I am). Oh how times have changed.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend,
    May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete