You might be a parent if:
* You have ever taken the entire contents of your house with you in a diaper bag.
* You have ever voluntarily carried another human's waste around with you.
* You have ever thrown an entire baby outfit away, because the poop explosion was so bad.
* You open your mouth and your Mother (or Father)'s words come out.
* You see a child in the store kicking and screaming and instead of judging the parent you say in a very quiet voice in your child's ear, "you had better NEVER act that way".
* You realize that most of the things you did when you were younger are things you would punish your child if they did.
* It is socially acceptable for you to look down another person's pants in public. (checking for poo)
* Hearing someone say "I love you" never fails to turn you into a pile of mush.
*You have ever nearly electrocuted yourself by sticking a metal object behind one of the socket covers trying to get that buger out (those things are RIDICULOUS! Can I get an Amen?!)
* You have ever been going through your purse and found a pair of kid's underwear in there and not been surprised at all.
* You have ever been going through your purse and not been shocked to find a car/ barbie/ army guy floating around in there with your wallet.
* You have ever stepped on a lego.
* You have ever made up your own version of cuss words. Ex. "Oh, Punch a Duck!" or "You ID-10 (ten)- T!"
* You have ever tried to explain what sarcasm is to a 6 year old that just heard you say, "oh, you're just a real treat aren't you?!" about another driver.
*You know what 'hanitizer' is.
* Every time you see an airplane you point it out.
* You hear screaming come from another room and you don't automatically going running towards it. Instead you yell something like, "stop fighting!"
Have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.