Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!

 Welcome to that time of year when everyone is on a holiday hangover, and ready to "make changes in their lives."  I'm a skeptic.  It's not that I don't think people want to change and it's not that I don't think some people will buckle down and achieve their goals.  However, 99.9% of us (yes, I'm including myself) will make some sort of attempt and then fall back into our comfortable little ruts.  

     I mean ruts can be nice.  They're curved and welcoming, kinda like a hug.  

     Have I made some New Year's resolutions?  Yes.  Will I attempt to make those changes?  Yes.  And I will sincerely work at making those changes permanent.  Then why am I a skeptic?  You ask.  Well, it's because I've known myself for 33 years, and I know my habits.  And habits, my friends, are hard to break.  Thus the need for New Year's resolutions.

     Well, this hasn't been the pick me up post I was intending on writing... Sorry about that.  Here's hoping that all of us that are making New Year's resolutions stick with them and make ourselves better people! 

Have a great new year!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment