Monday, January 18, 2016

A Question From a 6 Year Old Mind

Last night I was in the laundry room, Firecracker came up to me and said, "Mommy, why do you like doing laundry so much?"  (I understood immediately why he was asking this question.  It is because I make them put all their clean laundry away, except the hanging things.)

In my head I was loudly guffawing, and saying something along the lines of, "laundry sucks! I do it, because it is socially unacceptable for our family to walk around naked."  However, outwardly I gave a slight chuckle and said, "Honey, I do laundry because I want to wear clean clothes.  I don't want to be smelly.  If you want me to stop washing your clothes I will then you can be smelly." 

The workings of a 6 year old mind =). 

Have a great day,
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment