Friday, October 2, 2015

The Nod

Okay, let's face it.  Most women have self confidence issues.  Occasionally, it's nice to be reminded that we are nice looking.  A few weeks ago I had a random guy (I must insert here that he was attractive, you'll see why in a moment) try and flirt with me at the store.  I shut him down, but it gave my confidence a little boost.  I walked out of the store with a little spring in my step.

Later that day, I was walking across a parking lot, and I got checked out by a red neck in an old rusted truck.  He gave me "the nod".  You know the one where a guy looks you up and down and then kinda smiles and nods.  The one that makes your skin crawl?  Yeah... the little spring that had been in my step totally deflated.  I really didn't know what to think.  Should I feel complimented that 2 guys found me attractive in one day, or does the red neck with the mullet and rusted truck cancel out the attractive guy?  I don't even know.  Thank the good Lord I'm married to an amazing man and not out there in the scary dating/ trying to find my mate land.  It's a scary place to be...

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment