Monday, October 5, 2015

I Am.....

- Daughter of God
- Friend
- Wife
- Mommy
- Teacher
- Boo boo fixer
- Laundry doer
- Daughter to my earthly parents (who rock!)
- Confidant
- House keeper
- Chef
- Playmate
- Couponer
- Referee

I was just thinking about all the roles I play.  The list may seem long, but I don't want to abandon any of them (well, maybe if my kids would not fight over the same toys then I would willingly give up referee...) I'm sure your list is similar or even longer, and I'm sure you feel the same way.

I hope you have a great day!

Ms. T 
 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment