Monday, March 30, 2015

Losing a Tooth

Last week Firecracker lost his very first tooth!  It was amazing!  He didn't even know it was loose.  All the sudden after bath time he came to me and asked me for a tooth flosser, because his tooth felt weird.  When I looked in his mouth the tooth was gone!  

We went back to Firecracker's room and found the  tooth lying on the floor.  He was so excited all night.  Firecracker just kept saying how big he was and how great it was.  And when I gave him .50 for his tooth he was ecstatic!!  

Have a great day! 
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment