Monday, March 16, 2015

Best Way to Get Free Junk

 I know you're all thinking, "Ms. T, I've always wanted free junk to clutter up my house with.  Please, tell me how I can get it!"

Well, let me share the secret with you my friends!  Take an adorable 3 year old to garage sales!  The little one will charm the pants off of the sellers.  And the sellers want to do something for her.  Therefore, you come home with a bunch of free junk that a few days later you have to be sneaky about getting rid of the stuff.  And now you know my secret.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment