Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Am _____________

Last Sunday, our pastor preached a message about how people find their identity.  His point was that we need to find our identity in Christ and not through the roles we play in this world.  However, it made me start thinking about all the different roles I play.  I am many different things.

I am___________:

- A child of God
- Daughter
- Wife
- Mommy
- Friend
- Chief Officer of Location (ie. finder of lost stuff)
- Confidant
- Teacher
Bob Vila's competition 

So many roles and I wouldn't give up any of them.

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment