Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Clean Sheets

I swear I don't know why I change my kid's sheets.  Every time I change their sheets they end up getting sick or peeing the bed.  You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.  Every. Single. Time.  I used to change sheets every week.  Once Firecracker came along that changed to once every two weeks.  Now, I don't want to tell you.  Suffice it to say it is not as often as it should be.  However, part of the problem is because of the aforementioned issue.  UGH!  Darned if I do and darned if I don't.

Have a great day,
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment