Friday, January 22, 2016

Feeling Old

I have had a few moments in the last week that have made me feel old.  The first was that last week I found my first gray hair!  I have no words.   The second and definitely more scarring incident was that I was asking some of my students what their birthdays were and their responses floored me!  The majority of them were born in 2000!  Holy cow bells!  Now I totally know that 2000 was 16 years ago, my brain isn't THAT addled, but seeing the evidence of how long ago it was walking around in front of me makes me feel so old.

Have a great day! (And try not to feel old =)
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment