Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"The Pose"

On picture day at school, my niece, Princess, wanted to wear her Elsa dress.  My SIL let her, but with the exception that if the teacher told her she needed to change Princess would do so without complaint.  After the pictures were over, my SIL asked Princess if the teacher let her wear her Elsa dress.  Princess looked dejected, but answered that she had been allowed to wear the dress.  When my SIL asked why Princess was upset, Princess answered that the photographer didn't let her do her "Elsa Pose".  HAHAHAHA!  Here is an idea of what "The Pose" looks like (minus the dress).
Every time I try to take her picture she does this.....

Have a great day! 
Ms. T
 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment