Monday, September 8, 2014

Oversharer

I am a habitual oversharer.  I'm that person that calls the Doctor's office to schedule an appointment and ends up telling the receptionist my whole life story, because she needs to know that to book my appointment, right?

The other day, I tried to call my friend.  I dialed her cell number from memory (a rarity!).  She didn't answer, so I opened up my contacts and called her.  Well, her husband answered and told me that he had her phone, because he had lost his.  I had accidentally called her cell phone again instead of her house.  Instead of apologizing and hanging up, I proceeded to tell her husband the whole story of why I called her phone twice...  

Yeah, see, oversharer.  I can't help it I've always been this way. Recently, (in the past couple of years) I've been trying to reign it in.  I've been trying to tell people less, sometimes I succeed, but mostly I end up talking waaayyy too much.

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment