Monday, December 16, 2013

Hustle and Bustle

Let me start this post off by saying, "Merry Christmas!"

Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year.  I just love it.  I have many great memories of Christmases through the years.  Plus I love all the joy that seems to emanate from people this time of year.

This year though, I'm having a much more difficult time.  Christmas doesn't seem like it's only 9 days away.  It feels more like it should be a month or so away.  With Firecracker being in school this year, we are facing a whole different set of obligations that we have ever had.

We have Christmas parties, Christmas programs, and other things all piled on top of all the regular hustle and bustle of the season.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by it all.  And Sweet pea isn't in school yet!  Oi vay!

I'm digging out my favorite Christmas cd today and I'm gonna pretend like nothing is stressing me out and take a deep breath and enjoy the season.

Have a relaxing day!
Ms. T.  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment