Monday, February 18, 2013

Egg-cubes

Have you ever done something you felt super stupid for?  Well, I did something like that the other day.  Are you ready to hear about my supreme stupidity? Ok, here it goes.

I boiled some eggs the other day.  Typically after I boil eggs I put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes or so.  This helps them peel super easily.  However, I've learned the hard way that I have to set the timer.  Otherwise I forget about them and leave them for like an hour.  Yes, that's ridiculous, but they are still salvageable that way.

Back to the story at hand.  Anyway, so I boiled the eggs and put them in the freezer.  Firecracker was in the tub and started hollering for me.  I forgot about setting the timer...... You wanna know how long I forgot them this time?  I got up in the morning and opened the freezer to get out the frozen pancakes for the kids... Yep.  OVERNIGHT!  They were egg cubes.  And guess what.  Egg cubes cannot be salvaged.  Egg cubes must go directly into the garbage can.  Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T     


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment