Monday, April 30, 2012

Garage Sale Again?

Do I look like a masochist?  I must be one.  I decided the other day, "Hey, you know I didn't sell much at our last garage sale.  I should do another one and try to get rid of more of this stuff."

Well, guess what.  Nearly the EXACT same result.  I made 50.00 for 7 hours worth of work.  I'm not sure, but I think that might be even less than minimum wage.  Thankfully, I did sell some stuff, but I tell you what it will be a LONG time before I do this again. 

So much stuff left over, I will be making a trip to Salvation Army and saying good bye to all the baby stuff.

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment