Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Laundry

For the past two days I have been doing nothing but laundry.  Well, that might be a teeny exaggeration, but it didn't feel like it!  How is it that 2 big people and 2 small people can create so much laundry? 
I'm not sure, but I tell ya we do! 

I am not complaining.  I'm actually thankful for all the laundry.  There are several reasons to be thankful for it all.  What are my reasons?  Well, thanks for asking!  I'll gladly share them with you.

1.  I have people that I love that I'm doing the laundry for.

2.  All those dirty clothes mean that no one in my family had to go naked.

3.  I have a washer and dryer in my house.  Dude, I NEVER want to have to trapse to the laundry mat to get my clothes clean.

Ummm.... As of right now those are my greatful fors when it comes to laundry.  Thanks for letting me share!  ;)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment