Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bedtime Stories

One night not too long ago, I had put Sweet pea and Firecracker to bed, then came into the living room and sat down.  After a few minutes Sweet pea came out for some reason.  I told her she needed to go back to bed.  A little while later she came out again.  I got onto her and told her she needed to get into bed and not get back out.  Her response:

"But, Mommy, my booty is keeping me awake!  I keep trying to get it to go to sleep, but it won't.  I'm telling it bedtime stories and singing it songs, but it is keeping me up!"

I had THE HARDEST time trying not to laugh at this excuse.  I'm proud of myself, because I held it together and warned her that she needed to ignore her booty and go to sleep anyway.

I've heard some crazy stuff, but that takes the cake!

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment