Monday, September 28, 2015

Garage Sale

If you know me at all, you know that I am a bargain hunter.  I am constantly on the look out for good deals.  A lot of the time my good deals come from thrift stores and garage sales.  Sometimes, I will bring the munchkins along on a "garage saling adventure".  It's an adventure, because it's like a treasure hunt.  You could find awesome stuff, or you could find nothing. 

Anywho, the kids have gotten pretty good about being able to spot a garage sale.  However, Sweet pea is a little trigger happy.  It has gotten to the point where whenever we drive past someone's house and their garage door is open she starts saying, "Mommy, look it's a garage sale!!"  So we've got a teensy bit more to learn, but she's on the right track!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment