Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Load Down

Sweet Pea came to me the other day and said, "Mommy, I'm too little to load down.  When I get big like you and Daddy I'll be big enough to load down."

Me: "Sweet pea, do you mean down load?  Like down loading games on to your tablet?"

SP: *looks at me like 'duh'* Yes, Mommy, I will be able to load down just like you and Daddy.

A few days later Sweet Pea was talking to the Hubs talking all the time about 'load downing'.  The Hubs looked so confused so I interpreted her meaning for him.  He just laughed and tried to correct her.  She tried to say it right, bless her heart, she really did, but she just kept getting tongue tied.

Hahaha!  Don't make 'em grow up too fast.

Have a great day,
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment