Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sleep Over

Last week, I promised Firecracker that if he and his cousin, Tank, were good at school all week then Tank could come to our house Friday night for a sleep over.  The two of them were sooo excited!  They tried super hard and they earned their sleep over.  

When we all got home they played and played and played.  Thankfully, they included Sweet pea in their shenanigans for the most part, because otherwise she'd have been crushed.  Anyway, they had a grand old time.  It makes me so glad to see my kids getting to be around their family all the time.  I love that their best friends are their cousins.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment