Friday, May 15, 2015

Faker

The other morning Firecracker was complaining that his tummy hurt.  Now, I'm not a cold hearted ogre, but I can tell when my kids are faking it.  I was 99% sure Firecracker was faking because he wanted to stay home instead of going to school.  

To test my theory I just said, "that's too bad.  I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Since you're not feeling well you won't be able to eat any fruit loops after you eat your cheerios." (that's the rule in our house.  You can't eat sugar cereal until you've eaten something good for you  like cheerios, or a banana etc.) 

You should have seen him pop up off that couch!  Apparently, he was healed miraculously! Hahaha!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment